Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eve - part 2

As I mentioned earlier.
Vicky is in Penang.
So, as 4 proud PENANGITES~
We'll be driving her around and showing her some places,I suppose.
Eventually ,we didn't.
AWWWW.....Sorry....
We didn't manage to go to lots of places...
The one that we'd spend most of our time is at the beach and Jemputree..
Batu Ferrigghi is actually a nice spot for vacation in Penang.
except for the hot sun.
I was really worried about the sun.
I have told Pupu that most probably I'll be bringing an umbrealla and hide myself there.
Puteri Lilin mar......(=,  =)

Here are some of the pictures that we have taken.
I'll try to get the others and upload them by these few days.
Enjoyz ^^

Lunch - Kim Gary Restaurant


I have food stuffed in my mouth.........swt....


Beach - Batu Feringghi




 
Aren't them cute ?? 


 I personally like PuPu's position. That umbrella looks just right on top of your head. Cheer you Up. ^^


I really like this picture. They are just adorable.... ^^ sweet.



This is also one of my favourite... It just looks comfortable.



The 3 and us 2.

Here comes the few of us...
Be ready. ^^



 







 
 

Here we are....Always 5....



and this is our guest - Plane Vicky ~^^muacks ~××




pose -ing



Mushroom? Umbrella? UFO? or Plane?




It's just Vicky.
WE LOVE YOU. ^^







aLways KeeP thE fAitH. hOPe to The EnD.

by 欣仪@cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!