Thursday, December 24, 2009

A long long day

20th DEC 2009, Sunday.

It's 7.15am.

Sunshine. Sunshine. More sunshine.

I am in the bathroom....wondering.

It has been a really really long day...

It was morning.then afternoon,evening,late night and it's morning again now...and..

I am not in bed still.

WONDERFUL. *_*

Today is the day of the long waited gathering.

BELIEVE - 1st Cassiopeia Gathering in Penang Malaysia.

I am supposed to be in DAORAE TANJUNG TOKONG at 9.30am....

and I am so damned sleepy yet tired.

What's going to happen today?

I have no idea.

I can just try...to make it real and happening.

Well, I suppose....It'll be another long long day.

I heard water dripping from the shower.

I heard vehicles.

I heard people talking outside the hotel room.

I heard...

"Just shut up and sleep Cindy."

and that's from my heart. ^^


What to do?

I'll follow my heart.

and so...

I ended up getting up from bed at 8.50.

Damned.

p/s: For those who are reaching out for the gathering pictures.I'll upload it once I have it in hand. ^^

by 欣仪@cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!