Monday, December 21, 2009

Eve.

Plane is coming to town!
Oh My Gosh!!!!!
It'll be a lot of fun!!!
...................
Just Joking.

Well,today is my last day teaching Denis and Gedeon. ^^
Nice meeting you guys~ and thanks for all the French lessons in return.
I am a part-time English teacher and I was so worried before I started the lesson with you two. But~
I had so much fun teaching Chinese and amazingly I found out that I had a talent for French too??
I'll definitely go to Canada and see you guys in Quebec.
Bon Voyage.

The second highlight of the day.
Plane is in town!!! Hurray~~~~ !@$$$%&%*&*#@#@#
Our dear friend, Plane Vicky is coming to Penang today!
She's from Johor Baharu and she travelled all the way up North just to have a gathering with 9095.
We are so touched ....  THANK YOU for COMING.
We have no idea where should we bring you to.
We were also sorry that we did an arrangement that changed the date which it cost you to postpone your flight. ><'' We love you.....
Well, MiJ and Wei wei will be entertaining you while me,will have my lass lesson with my French students.
mehaha...
We'll be meeting each other real....soon.
^^ Chao...


p/s: This actually refer to the 19th Dec 2009. ^^

by  欣仪@cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!